Two neighboring countries, two completely different worlds. Get ready for incredible natural beauty far from civilization, and ancient cities.
- Climb the ruins of a fortress destroyed by Alexander the Great in the 3rd century BC
- Take a walk along the adobe streets of Bukhara, which resemble the fairy tales of "A Thousand and One Nights"
- Plunge into the crystal waters of Issyk-Kul Lake and walk among the permafrost of the high-mountain Son-Kel Lake
- Relax in the hot springs while enjoying views of the snow-capped mountain peaks
- Become a true nomad - stay in traditional yurts, ride horses and donkeys, enjoy mountain honey, bathhouse, and kumis