From emirs and khans who conquered India, to a short stay in the USSR. We will explore the entire amazing history of one of the oldest civilisations on Earth. And, yes, you will learn the secrets of the famouse Uzbek pilaf!
- Walk in the narrow wattle and daub streets in Bukhara, which seemed to come out of the tales of "One Thousand and One Nights"
- Feel the greatness of the largest ancient empire on Registan square in Samarkand
- Visit the artisan workshops and watch unique traditional ceramics, majolica glaze and hand-made knives being made
- Relax in a traditional sauna that has been open since the 16th century
- Stand on top of the fortress, which is more than 2 thousand years old, and feel the serenity of the vast Kyzylkum desert around you.