Known as the eighth continent - Madagascar is unlike any island in the world!
- Feed wild lemurs from your hand, watch the funny dance of sifaka and meet the unique aye-aye lemur
- Explore caves and swim in natural pools with clear water in Isalo canyon
- Walk the suspension bridge over the Tsingy stone forest
- Enjoy the beaches of the Indian Ocean and watch the migration of humpback whales
- Celebrate dawn and sunset on the Avenue of the baobabs
- Meet locals in fishing villages and in the largest zebu bull market on the island.