Lions on the background of the snowy peaks of Kilimanjaro. Families of elephants, giraffes, flamingos and all the main animals of Africa near by. Emotions from these meetings are impossible to put into words!
- Walk through the old streets of Lamu, where cars are prohibited and people move on donkeys
- Hand feed the giraffes that will peer through the windows at the famous Nairobi Giraffe Center
- Visit the Maasai village of the most famous people in Africa and watch their warriors dance
- Go boating on the Great Rift Valley lakes
- Enjoy snow-white sand, crystal clear water and fresh seafood on Diani Beach.