Pakistan can astonish you with its stunning ethnic and religious diversity and unique historical heritage. And with local hospitality as well. We will travel from the Arabian Sea coast to the Hindu Kush foothills to understand this country, its turbulent past, and fascinating present.
- Know the traditions of Sufis and Sikhs
- See ancient Buddhist monuments of the pre-Islamic era
- Explore the ruins of Mohenjo-daro, a contemporary of the Egyptian pyramids
- Admire the Mughal and the British architecture
- Learn about Pakistani truck art
- Taste Sindhi, Punjabi, and Pashtun cuisine