We will spend two weeks in a unique country, which has achieved unprecedented technical progress and at the same time fully preserved its traditions and very authentic culture.
- Walk between the skyscrapers in Seoul and Busan, see unusual vertical gardens and super high-tech
- See the burial mounds of the Korean kings and unique cave monasteries
- Climb the Hallasan volcano - the highest point of South Korea
- Watch the traditional mask show in the old village of Hahoe
- Meet the Haenyeo female free-divers on Jeju Island