We will travel from the heart of India - Mumbai to Kochi, the legendary port of the Malabar coast, on the way visiting four vibrant southern states.
- Explore the sophisticated British architecture of Mumbai - the stunning Indian metropolis
- Follow the trail of the kings in Hampi, the capital of the ancient Vijayanagara empire
- Observe the unusual traditional dances of Kathakali in Kochi
- Enjoy the quiet beaches of Gokarna and meet wild elephants and bisons
- Take a walk around tea plantations near the Munnar mountain resort town
- Watch unusual religious ceremonies in the main shrine of South India - the temple of Sri Meenakshi Amman.