The main holy sites, unusual traditions and wild animals. All the main attractions await us in mystical Nepal.
- Walk three times around the sacred Buddhanath stupa with monks and pilgrims from around the world
- Go boating on Phewa Lake in Pokhara while taking in views of Mount Annapurna
- Observe the simple life of the peasants of Gorkha people and Chitwan tribes
- Get close to rhinos, deer and elephants in the jungles of the Rapti River Valley
- Meditate under the Bodhi tree at the Buddha's birthplace in Lumbini.