How did the colonists and local tribes manage to create one of the most successful countries of the continent? We find the answers during thirteen unforgettable days of adventure.
- Observe all main animals of the African continent up close in Etosha national park
- Kayak near thousands of sea lions at Pelican Point
- Enjoy the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean and savour fresh seafood
- Explore ancient cave paintings of bushmen over five thousand years old
- Climb one of the highest dunes in the world, known as the Big Daddy and the Big Mom