Myanmar recently opened to the world after decades of military dictatorship. Let`s discover the most impressive authentic places before crowds of tourists arrive!
- Meet the unforgettable sunrise among thousands of Buddhist stupas in Bagan, the capital of the ancient Pagan kingdom
- Visit the "long-necked" Karen women and watch unusual Inta fishermen on Inle lake
- Walk to the top of the sacred hill near the world-famous town of Mandalay
- Enjoy the pristine beaches of Ngapali without tourist industry and crowds of visitors
- Watch Buddhist rituals at Shwezigon and Shwedagon stupas covered in pure gold