In 18 days you will visit three exotic countries - a completely different, mysterious world.
- Take part in Buddhist rituals with monks in Luang Prabang
- Meet the "one-legged" fishermen of the Inta tribe and women from the long-necked tribe
- Explore Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia - the largest religious building in the world
- Sunbathe on the wild beaches of Myanmar and dive into the turquoise water of the Kuang Si Falls in Laos
- Walk along the banks of the Mekong River and see the French colonial architecture in Vientiane
- Meet the dawn among hundreds of 9th century stupas in Burmese Bagan