Get ready for beautiful wildlife, nomadic life and an incredible feeling of freedom.
- Explore Karakorum - the capital of the Mongol Empire, from which Genghis Khan ruled half of Asia and Europe
- Follow the foorsteps of dinosaurs that lived in the Gobi desert 80 million years ago and where scientists continue to find cemeteries of these mysterious animals
- Immerse yourself in a nomadic life, spending the night in yurts of hospitable locals
- Ride a horse across the Great Steppe
- Watch Buddhist ceremonies in the most ancient temples of the country