Forget about asphalt, electricity and mobile coverage. We are going to the pristine mountains of the cleanest country in Asia!
- Swim in the famous Issyk-Kul Lake, one of the largest lakes in the world
- Enjoy the hot springs in Issyk-Ata with views of the mountains covered with eternal snow
- Watch the ancient petroglyphs of Cholpon-Ata, left by people who lived thousands of years ago
- Sleep in yurts with shepherds, ride horses, enjoy fresh trout, mountain honey and kumis
- Walk through Central Asian bazaars and enter the mosque at the top of the sacred Sulaiman-Too mountain