Ready to discover Kazakhstan? Nobody expected such impressions from this country!
- Admire the blue surface of the Big Almaty Lake, framed by snowy peaks
- Feel like a grain of sand in the Wild West of Kazakhstan - the grandiose Charyn canyon
- Touch the petroglyphs in Tamgaly, which were left to us by people who lived four thousand years before us
- See all the colors of the chalk mountains and relax in the hot springs in Altyn-Emel National Park
- Walk around the mounds of the heroic leaders of the Scythian tribes, and appreciate the golden harness and utensils that they took to the afterlife.