We set off to explore the incredible landscapes of wild Kazakhstan. Contrast - walks through the main modern cities of the country.
- Explore the rock paintings of people who lived four thousand years before us in Tamgaly
- Walk in the footsteps of Genghis Khan in Altyn-Emel National Park
- Enjoy an unforgettable sunrise at the Tuzbair Salt Lake
- Plunge into the cool waters of the Caspian Sea in Aktau
- Descend from the tops of the singing dunes 150 meters high
- Explore ancient settlements and fortress ruins on the Ustyurt plateau