What does a person feel standing at the foot of the main peaks of the planet, watching incredible landscapes and inhaling crystal clear air? It is simply impossible to put into words! Join the adventure to experience these unforgettable emotions.
- Visit the palace of the living goddess Kumari in Kathmandu. This girl is worshiped here as the embodiment of a real deity.
- Make kora (pilgrimage walk) around the holy mountain Kailash. Hindus believe that God Shiva lives here. Buddhists believe that the mountain is the center of the universe. Everyone agrees that a new life begins with this kora!
- See the amazing treasures of the palace of the Dalai Lama.
- Walk around the immense lake Manosarovar.
- Take part in Buddhist rituals in the main monasteries of Tibet, and watch the unusual debates between Buddhist monks.