Skyscrapers, robots and wild nature, meticulously preserved by the Japanese. The oldest traditions of the once most closed country and vibrant areas of dynamic Tokyo. We are in Japan - the most modern, and one of the most ancient countries in the world!
- Watch the glitter of the gold plates covering the main shrine - the Golden Temple
- Admire the geisha dances which they learn for years
- Explore the 14th century samurai castle of Himeji and feel like a hero of James Bond films, one of which was shot here
- Enjoy a complete peace of mind, riding a boat on the lake overlooking the sacred mountain of Fuji
- Learn all details of the traditional tea ceremony in the hometown of matcha tea, Uji