Spend ten days in the heart of the Malay archipelago to soak up unique culture, life and exotic nature of the two main islands of Indonesia. We begin in the cultural capital of Yogyakarta, and plunge into real adventures!
- Walk in one of the largest palaces in the world, Kraton, where 20 thousand servants lived
- Explore the world famous Buddhist and Hindu shrines of Borobudur and Prambanan
- Meet the unforgettable sunrises among the unearthly landscapes of Bromo and Ijen volcanoes
- Raft on the fabulous Ayung River in Bali
- Jump into the turquoise water of the waterfalls in the middle of the wild jungle
- Relax on the most beautiful beaches of Bali
- Visit traditional Javanese houses and an original bazaar of medicinal plants and spices.