Isolated for decades, Cuba begins to open up and attract more visitors. Let`s go now, before crowds of tourists arrive! Immerse yourself in the local exotic life and learn the secret of Cuban laid back happiness.
- Drive colorful retro cars in old Havana
- Learn to dance passionate salsa, cha-cha-cha and merengue
- Relax on white sand and clear turquoise water on the best beaches
- Wander through the lost villages of the Vinales Valley, where tourists rarely go
- Collect tobacco on a real plantation and roll your own cigar