We are going to the land of elves, trolls and stunning landscapes that you have seen in the Game of Thrones series.
- Walk near the Svinafellsjokull volcano - the symbol of the country, which was described by Jules Verne
- Step on the Dimmuborgir black lava fields, where volcanoes have recently erupted
- Ride Icelandic horses and watch the quiet farm life on the edge of the earth
- Touch real icebergs in Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Relax in the thermal waters of the Blue Lagoon and watch the steam rise from the boiling water of hot springs.