Colorful streets surrounded by a dozen grandiose volcanoes... And this is just one of the reasons why we are in love with Guatemala!
- Walk through the largest bazaar in the country observing Mayan life in the city of Chichicastenango
- Spend the night on the slopes of Acatenango volcano watching the nearby Fuego volcano erupt
- Climb to the top of the pyramids of the abandoned city of Tikal
- Swim in the clear water of the Semuc Champey Falls in the middle of the jungle
- Watch the sunrise at Indian Nose summit overlooking six volcanoes and Lake Atitlan.