Desert, ocean, mountains and palaces ... But no impressions can compare with the magic of ancient Moroccan cities!
- Ride camels caravan style in the Sahara - the most famous desert in the world
- Discover the largest mosque in Africa, which seats 100 thousand people in romantic Casablanca
- Relax on the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean
- Get lost in the old streets of the colorful cities of Chefchaouen, Meknes, Fes
- Lose track of time among the red houses of ksar Ait-Ben-Haddou, where dozens of Hollywood historical films were shot
- Spend the night in a real Bedouin camp and meet the dawn and sunset between the infinity of sand and sky