The biological diversity here is bigger than in Europe and the United States combined, and the standards of living are the highest in Central America. The locals are proud of their piece of paradise!
- Hike the slopes of the active Arenal volcano and unwind in the hot springs it heats
- Walk on suspension bridges above the wild jungle of Cloud Forest, home to the biggest amount of orchids in the world
- Enjoy Mal Pais beaches, which are among the ten most beautiful in the world
- Watch rare species of monkeys, brown pelicans, sloths and exotic birds as you sail through the mangroves of the Manuel Antonio Reserve
- Explore the capital city of San Jose, and admire the golden treasures of the Indians