We travel to lost places that have only recently been opened to foreigners.
- Meet the Indians who have just recently stopped resisting the government
- Feel like a pioneer in the deep jungle of Guaviare where we will discover sculptures and rock paintings of lost civilizations
- Watch whales and sloths on Gorgona Island, formerly Colombia's high-profile prison
- Study the masterpieces of ancient atrisans in the largest Gold Museum in the world
- Conquer the active Purace volcano 4756 meters above sea level and admire the stunning views of the valley of four main rivers of Colombia
- Explore colonial cities of Bogota, Cali and Popayan