Bustling cities, wild jungles and deserted beaches. Should we mention passionate salsa and delicious coffee?
- Discover coffee plantations of Armenia, where the best coffee in the world is grown
- Feed hummingbirds in the Cocora Valley National Park, home to the tallest palm trees in the world
- Meet sunrise on an incredible beach in Tayrona National Park
- Explore Comuna 13, formerly controlled by famous drug lord Carlos Escobar
- Meet the Palenqueras - the descendants of the rebellious slaves, who are known for their bright national clothes.