See the main treasures of two grand empires and enjoy nomadic life among the vast expanses of the Great Steppe.
- Explore the Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven in Beijing and take a walk around Ulaanbaatar
- Meet real shamans and watch Buddhist ceremonies in lost monasteries
- Immerse yourself in nomadic life, spending the night in yurts of hospitable locals
- Walk along the Great Wall of China, where we will be the only visitors
- Visit Karakorum - the capital of Genghis Khan, from where he ruled his gigantic empire