One of the least explored countries in Latin America, Bolivia will surprise you with the views that will take your breath away.
- Walk in La Paz, one of the highest mountainous cities in the world, and admire views from the Teleferico cable car
- Visit the bazaar, known as the witches market and try famous coca leaf tea
- Take out-of-this-world photos at endless white Salar de Uyuni, the world’s largest salt flat
- Enjoy the colors of the Colorado Lagoon and observe graceful pink flamingos
- Relax in hot springs and spend the night in a luxurious salt hotel.