To see the most interesting of Ceylon island you have to forget about all-inclusive hotels and sightseeing buses. We will immerse ourselves in real local life!
- Feel the wind on your face while traveling on one of the most beautiful railways in the world
- Admire the holy sites of the Dambulla caves, which housed a huge Buddhist monatery centuries ago
- Enjoy the unforgettable sunrise above the clouds on top of the sacred Sri Pada mountain
- Watch herds of wild elephants, leopards in Yala National Park and whales in the open ocean
- Jump into the warm waterfalls in the jungle and enjoy sandy beaches