During a three-day hike through the jungle, we visit Papuan villages, which keep their regular life unchanged since the Stone Age. We take a relaxing break from civilization enjoying untouched nature and beauty of diverse underwater world of the paradise Raja Ampat Archipelago.
- Stroll along suspension bridges through the wild jungle passing rushing waterfalls.
- Visit villages, which being lost in the jungles still preserve their age-old traditional life.
- Meet local tribes.
- Bath in a lake full of fragile jellyfishes.
- Swim near four-meter mantas and reef sharks.
- Feel yourself Defoe’s Robinson living on desert beaches of uninhabited islands.