Rajasthan is known as the most colorful state of India. Here picturesque desert meets ancient cities, unique landmarks and vivid bazaars.
- Try the most delicious chicken and flat bread in the Muslim neighborhoods of old Delhi
- Conquer the main fortresses of India - the Red Fort in Delhi, Amer Fort and Kumbhalgarh in Udaipur
- Watch traditional dances and unusual religious ceremonies in Pushkar
- Ride a boat in the most romantic city of India, Udaipur
- Explore the famous Palace of the Winds in the capital of the rajas, Jaipur
- Travel caravan style in the real desert and immerse yourself in traditional local life