A unique opportunity to visit ancient Persia, one of the most ancient world civilizations. Everyone knows about its main sites, but how about the most hospitable people in the world? You just have to travel for experiences like these!
- Walk in the footsteps of the legendary Persian king Darius among the remains of the ancient city of Persepolis.
- Listen to an improvised concert performed by Isfahan residents at the 17th-century Joubi bridge.
- Feel like a fire-worshiper of antiquity, peering into the sacred fire in the temple of the Zoroastrians, the oldest religion, whose representatives still live in Iran.
- Walk in the ancient mountain village of Abyaneh, where the locals still lead a very authentic life.
- See the sun rising among the endless sands and rocks of the Dasht E-Lut desert.