Clear water, white sand and a diverse underwater world. Mexico boasts the best beaches in the world! We will explore the most famous landmarks.
- Follow the traces of ancient Maya and Zapotec in the cities of Palenque, Monte Alban and Teotihuacan
- Savour famous mole - a traditional dish of chicken, chocolate and chili pepper
- Jump into turquoise water of Mishol Ha and Agua Azul waterfalls
- Participate in the most unusual rituals of modern Maya in the village of San Juan Chamula
- Feel like a bird on the cliffs of Sumidero canyon, which is deeper than the Grand Canyon in the USA