The largest skyscrapers and scenic rice plantations. Life of mountain tribes and super modern casinos. Slums and districts of expensive villas with pools. Looks like a surreal picture. This is what China is about!
- Ride a tram to the top of Victoria Peak in Hong Kong to look at the endless skyscrapers
- Learn the rules of blackjack and other games in the largest casinos of Macau
- Try a hundred years old tea at the largest tea market in the world in Guangzhou
- Ride traditional bamboo boats on the picturesque Li River between karst rocks
- Observe funny pandas in their natural habitat at the Chengdu Nature Reserve
- Look into the tranquil face of the 71-meter tall Buddha statue in Leshan