A vigorous journey through the two neighboring countries will lead us to the super modern capital of Kuala Lumpur, the narrow streets between Chinese shop houses and to the wooden houses on the water on the Togean islands.
- Walk in the old Chinese districts of Malacca and Georgetown in Malaysia
- Visit the last sea nomads, Sama-Bajau people
- Jump into warm Madakaripura waterfalls the highest of which is 200 meters tall
- Relax on a volcanic beach on Bali
- Learn more about Buddhism and Hinduism by exploring the world-famous Borobodur and Prambanan complexes
- Enjoy dawns on the tops of two volcanoes - Bromo and Ijen on the island of Java