Animals that you will not see anywhere else on the planet. World-famous baobabs and lemurs. And the most vivid people in Africa, who are famous for their hospitality. You have to see it with your own eyes!
- Feed lemurs from your hand, watch the famous sifaka dance and meet unique aye-aye lemur
- Enjoy an unforgettable dawn on the picturesque Avenue of the Baobabs and touch the famous black ebony trees
- Walk on the trembling suspension bridge over the Tsingy cliffs to catch stunning views
- Take a walk through colonial streets and tiny fishing villages
- Swim in the clear water of the Ampitabe lake and enjoy the beaches of the Indian Ocean.