The lost world of the Galapagos Islands, masterpieces of the Inca Empire and four days in the Amazon jungle. In one unforgettable journey!
- Follow in the footsteps of Emperor Pachakutek in the legendary Machu Picchu
- Learn to fish, make chocolate and walk in the night jungle from the Quechua people in the wild jungles of the Amazon
- Watch sea iguanas and lions, giant turtles and pink flamingos in the Galapagos
- Peek inside the crater of the active Sierra Negra volcano
- Swing on the famous swing over the abyss in Casa del Arbol.