All contrasts of the Middle Kingdom - in a unique journey through the most vivid places. We will walk in noisy megacities and enjoy incredible mountains. See tranquil monasteries and charming Chinese countryside. Also, we will meet some of the most unusual people of the country.
- Watch funny pandas in their natural habitat at a Chendu reserve
- Walk in the famous "Avatar park" between unreal hanging rocks and cross the world's longest glass bridge over an abyss
- Ride a boat in the old city, known as the Venice of China
- Enjoy traditional Chinese opera and shadow theater
- Explore the biggest tea market and enjoy traditional tea ceremonies