From the noisy megacities, to the picturesque countryside - we will see all the contrasts of China. And also visit all iconic sights - the Wall, the Forbidden City, the Terracotta Army and much more.
- Walk a few kilometers along the Great Wall of China at a height of 7 meters
- Explore the "Avatar park" where the famous movie was shot and the longest glass bridge in the world over the abyss
- Ride a boat on the canals of the ancient town of Fenghuang, known as the Venice of China
- Visit Nakhi and Miao people - the most vivid national minorities of China
- Watch funny pandas in their natural habitat in Chengdu