Full immersion in the life and culture of the most vivid national minorities of southern China! Picturesque mountains, rice terraces, and the most beautiful places of the Middle Kingdom on the Li river.
- Walk on the endless rice terraces in Longshen and get acquainted with the unusual lifestyle of the Yao people.
- Ride bamboo boats on the Li river, enjoying views of the most beautiful places in all of China!
- Explore Lijiang and Dali - cozy cities on the Ancient Tea Road.
- Observe authentic monastic life in a remote monastery in the mountains where there are no tourists.
- Discover one of the biggest tea markets in the world and take part in the tea ceremony.